Friday, July 17 – 7:30 PM
Deer Valley® Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater
Salt Lake Comic Con and Utah Symphony are giving away a four-pack of general admission lawn seats to the July 17 performance Disney’s Fantasia : Live in Concert with Utah Symphony at the Deer Valley Music Festival in Park City. Please fill out the form to the right to be entered to win.
This concert will feature large screens with animated shorts from Walt Disney’s groundbreaking 1940 film Fantasia and Fantasia 2000, all set to the live orchestral music. Bring the entire family to experience a live performance of one of the crown jewels of feature animation.
Search our Site
DISCLAIMER: All guests that we announce have committed to attend the show. As is standard practice at comic con and fan events around the country, they have the right to cancel if there are circumstances that require it such as a film project, illness or force majeure. If one of our announced guests cancels their appearance, we will do our best to replace them with a similar and comparable guest. If you purchase a Photo Op, you will have the option for a full refund or you can swap or upgrade to another one. Tickets are not refundable.
- Salt Lake Comic Con exclusive interviews with IT movie cast, director, and producer!
- Dana Fischer: the 7-Year-Old Magic the Gathering Competitor
- The Second Official ‘Black Panther’ Trailer Has Dropped
- Pacific Rim 2: Uprising First Trailer
- Justice League Posters
- Blade Runner 2049 interview with Alison Hammond
- Bleep Podcast: Why Salt Lake Comic Con is awesome
- ThatGuyGil Goes to Comic Con, Part 2
- ThatGuyGil Goes to Comic Con, Part 1
- The Nerd Dome Podcast Episode 102: Salt Lake Comic Con Wrap-Up
The United States District Court for the Southern District of California has ordered defendants to make no editorial comments, opinions, or conclusions about San Diego Comic Convention v. Dan Farr Productions, LLC, et al., No. 14-cv-1865 AJB (JMA) (S.D. Cal.) on social media, and not to highlight or summarize the status of the proceedings or the evidence presented on social media.