Salt Lake Comic Con FanX 2017
Thank you for becoming part of Salt Lake Comic Con FanX 2017!
As a recipient of our Business Card Promotion, you are eligible for discount admission tickets to our event on March 17th & 18th at the Salt Palace Convention Center. Make sure to check out all of the amazing attractions and features coming to the show in the images below.
To Redeem Your Discount:
1. Click HERE to be taken to our Salt Lake Comic Con Ticketing Page.
2. Review the ticketing options, ranging from our awesome VIP Pass to Single Day Passes.
3. Click on any “BUY YOUR PASS NOW!” button and you’ll be taken to our GrowTix ticketing platform.
4. Make your selection from the ticket options on the left. Use the (+) or (-) buttons to increase or decrease the number of items.
5. Once you’ve made your selection, fill out the Customer Information in the center column.
6. Finally, under Order Summary in the right column, click on the green text that reads: “Have a promo code? Click here.”
7. Enter the promo code on the Business Card you received for a discount on your order and click Submit Order to complete.
Search our Site
DISCLAIMER: All guests that we announce have committed to attend the show. As is standard practice at comic con and fan events around the country, they have the right to cancel if there are circumstances that require it such as a film project, illness or force majeure. If one of our announced guests cancels their appearance, we will do our best to replace them with a similar and comparable guest. If you purchase a Photo Op, you will have the option for a full refund or you can swap or upgrade to another one. Tickets are not refundable.
- Dana Fischer: the 7-Year-Old Magic the Gathering Competitor
- The Second Official ‘Black Panther’ Trailer Has Dropped
- Pacific Rim 2: Uprising First Trailer
- Justice League Posters
- Blade Runner 2049 interview with Alison Hammond
- Bleep Podcast: Why Salt Lake Comic Con is awesome
- ThatGuyGil Goes to Comic Con, Part 2
- ThatGuyGil Goes to Comic Con, Part 1
- The Nerd Dome Podcast Episode 102: Salt Lake Comic Con Wrap-Up
- Deseret News: How fandom connects a community and improves lives
The United States District Court for the Southern District of California has ordered defendants to make no editorial comments, opinions, or conclusions about San Diego Comic Convention v. Dan Farr Productions, LLC, et al., No. 14-cv-1865 AJB (JMA) (S.D. Cal.) on social media, and not to highlight or summarize the status of the proceedings or the evidence presented on social media.